Who We Are?

About Us

White Oak Plantation was originally designed by Developers Jerry Hawthorne and Charlie Whitmire of Ringgold, Georgia. Located in the rolling hills of Ringgold between Downtown Chattanooga and Dalton, Georgia the “Young Family Farm” was previously owned and farmed by John Young and his wife, Sally Love Young, from 1906 to 1956. It was then passed down to their son, Roy Young, from 1956 to 1994. The farm was then passed on to Roy’s sons, Dennis and James Young. This beautiful development is located on 90 acres with 110 lots in the first phase, and 100 additional lots to follow in the second phase. White Oak Plantation offers a gated community with a clubhouse, an exercise room, and full size pool for the residents to enjoy. The residents have elected a Homeowners Association Board of Directors in an effort to keep White Oak Plantation a safe and attractive place to live while protecting the value of each resident’s investment. All residents are encouraged to participate in the Homeowners Association by joining various community committees and attending Quarterly HOA meetings.

Club House Address

94 Running Oak Drive

Ringgold, GA 30736